If I change my server name on the Workgroup page of the server manager,
should the corresponding hostname also change? This is the hostname in the
list with www, ftp and mail. The one with the footnote saying "This host
represents your system name and cannot be modified or removed."

In this case it is still set to the previous server name. I'm on 5.1 beta 3.

---
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech.com - Your Source For Python Development Services
Phone: 314-963-3206