Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I was proposing what you put in your action script, not in a template
> (just checking). And you will need "use strict; use esmith::config; use
> esmith::db;" etc.

Of course that was clear ;-)

> And of course you understand that I shouldn't be expected to solve this
> problem for you.

Kinda becoming an unneccessary reply by now isn't it Charlie?

We all know the standard Mitel postition on supporting devinfo member's
efforts.  We all appreciate the 'free' time you and everyone at Mitel give
in providing assistance.

I'll give this another try later.  Thanks again for your assistance.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com