On Sat, 2 Feb 2002 15:14, Charlie Brady wrote:

> > Has anyone run into the problem of having dhcpd die after upgrading to
> > 5.1.2 from 5.1b3?
> Please submit a report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [Perhaps I've neglected to mention this in the past.]

No, Charlie, you haven't.  However, given past responses to sending things to
[EMAIL PROTECTED], I thought it best to seek advice on this directly from the
general community, as I was uncertain as to whether it was a bug.  Having
said that, I perhaps should have posted to Experienced Users, rather than
devinfo.