On Tue, 5 Feb 2002, John Lewis wrote:

> I had similar problems with the dmc-phpmyadmin RPM, seemed to be a proxy
> problem with the 5.0 release.
>
> So instead I just got the latest files from:
> http://phpmyadmin.sourceforge.net/
>
> untar'd them in the html directory of a secure ibay.
>
> Don't forget to copy the mysql root password from /root/.my.conf and put it
> where it belongs in the phpmyadmin directory's config file.

If you are going to do that then make sure that the config file is not
accessible to mere mortals by any of http, ftp, smb or appletalk.

Lead Product Developer
Network Server Solutions Group        http://www.e-smith.com/
Mitel Networks Corporation            http://www.mitel.com/
Phone: +1 (613) 368 4376 or 564 8000  Fax: +1 (613) 564 7739