Orville,

4.1.2 works perfectly with squidguard.

Someone will have to make it SME5 compatible.  I thought I had it, but if
you want to publish the error messages to the devlist, someone with SME5 can
take a look and make the appropriate changes.

I would be happy to direct or help anyone who is interested in making the
changes.  But I don't have time to install and test every version of SME
that comes out.

Trev.

http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org