Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> > The Courier solves the problems with wrong received dates for all mail
> > clients and the Outlook2000 UID problem (Your server has reported a
> > UID which does not comply with the IMAP standard...).
>
> I'm interested to know whether you pinned down either problem. Is it clear
> whether they are problems with the SME IMAP implementation or with
> Outlook2000? I assume the latter, but would certainly appreciate knowing
> if it is the former.

The date issue defintely is a maildir patch issue. I'am not really sure,
whether the Outlook and OE problem is an UW-IMAP/maildirpatch issue. All I
know is, that Outlook works perfectly with UW-IMAP/mbox, Cyrus and Courier.
Even if one can prove, that Outlook causes the problem, it won't help in the
"real world". Moving to Courier is that easy and solves all the problems.
FYI: I have successfully tested the Courier with Outlook2000, OE5 Netscape
Messenger 4.7, mutt, twiggi and IMP.

Michael