G'day all,

My OpenH323 Gatekeeper + Proxy contrib is getting closer, but I'm not there
yet.

I'm currently building on a RH7.2 box, targetting SME 5.1.2.

I am having trouble with openssl versions. RH7.2 ships with openssl-0.9.6b-8,
while SME 5.1.2 has openssl-0.9.6-9.
Seems to be some variation in the symbolic link versions(eg RH uses
libssl.so.2, which looks rather optimistic; while SME has libssl.so.1) which
stops things from installing. ( I need libssl and libcrypto, both of which
come from the openssl package).
I tried to upgrade my RH boxen to the 0.9.6.-9, but rpm claims that will break
everything from sshd to kde. I need some of those apps...

I considered building the package on a SME scratch box, but it will take
infeasible time with my hardware (the build takes over an hour on a dual
Celeron 433 with 768M, I hate to think how long it will take on that poor
Pentium 200 with 96M :(

Has anyone else come across this problem? Any suggestions?

Brad