stephen noble <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> http://www.dungog.net/web/sme/howto/shared-drives.html
> http://www.dungog.net/web/sme/download.html
>
> download has the updatesystem rpm
> the usermanager pkg and the shareddrives pkg

Please note Stephen's version of the update system is a revision to the one
I am hosting and supporting.  In fairness, Stephen did send me his
revisions.  Unfortunately this was only last night, I have just this morning
reviewed and have replied with comments but have not heard back from Stephen
directly.

I will not be posting his revision as it does not take into consideration
the eneo upd update format.  I do look forward to working with Stephen to
fold his ideas into the update system when we can devise a way to support
all the update formats.

In general I am very happy if people wish to mirror the contribs I host
locally.  However if you host a contrib that you have changed in any way,
please clearly state this is the case.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com