Not to range far and wide off topic, but IMHO I do try pretty hard to honor
these licensing requirements. Originally, the licensing for Keystone was
free for a "small" number of internal users, which I qualified as. It has
changed considerably since being acquired by White Pajamas. Unless you are
re-selling the product, or access to the product, it is pretty wide open.

(quote from ../docs/license.html)from the license readme:
COMMERCIAL LICENSING
Commercial Licensing for The Software is available for several situations.
Pay for Service usage, or resale usage. Please note that as of July, 2000,
Keystone 'internal use' licensing is no longer required.

If I may insert my $0.02 as well, I still consider it very capable help desk
software, and although I am contemplating a move to bugzilla to ensure
future compatibility and development, I hate to let go of it.

Allen