Is there a way to return my SME 5.1.2 to the pre-upgrade version of SME
5.0?

I'm having problems with my DNS on my WinXP Pro machine.  My XP machine
cannot get through using domain names, but it can using IP addresses.
This behavior did not crop up until I upgraded to SME 5.1.2 and I want
to go back to the previous version to see if in fact it is related to
SME 5.1.2.

If I can't, I will wait until my new Dell server shows up and put SME
5.0 on it and try it.  If it works, I will the move to a fresh install
of SME 5.1.2 and test it and try to narrow down my problems.

BTW, as posted in our local LUG, Dell is offering a great deal right now
on the PowerEdge 500SC.  I am paying less than $300 for a Pentium
1.13gHz server w/128mb of RAM, 20gb 7200 RPM hdd, CD-ROM, NIC, VIDEO and
Floppy.  Do not opt for the RAM upgrade and use the $250 mail in rebate.

http://www.dell.com/us/en/bsd/products/model_pedge_1_pedge_500sc.htm

Click Customize and price
Scroll down to the service options and tick the 1yr hardware support
services and you have a $499 server.

You will have to pay tax.  This offer is good for US customers only.

Tom Carroll