Hi Jaime

Yes it is under my contrib directory on the e-smith.org ftp server!
I haven't tested it on e-s but the source is available if you need it!

I also have a different version which I can mail to you off-line!

Jaime Nebrera Herrera wrote:

> El Lun 25 Mar 2002 11:34, Jaime Nebrera Herrera escribió:
>
>>  Hi all,
>>
>>  I recall there was an "improved" user panel interface with filtering
>>options around. Does anybody know where? Has it been tested on ESSG 4.1.2?
>>

>   Sorry I was not clear enough, I was talking about a user panel that let you
> "filter" and search users. It was more a replacement of the standard panel
> than an addon.

Regards
Brandon Friedman
Tech-Knowledgy Advantage
Ph:  +27 (011) 486-0626
Fax: +27 (011) 486-0629
Cell: +27 (083) 408-7840
E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.techknowledgy.co.za
PO Box 1909, Houghton, 2041 South Africa
No. 1 Mowbray Road, Greenside, Johannesburg, South Africa

The box said "requires Windows 95 or better"...so I installed Linux