Are the persmisions correct? I have had the same problem, but after I did the
below, everything works fine.

cp $TheScriptName /etc/e-smith/web/functions/

ln -s ../../../functions/$ThisScriptName
/etc/e-smith/web/panels/manager/cgi-bin/$TheScriptName

chmod 4750 /etc/e-smith/web/functions/$TheScriptName

chown root.admin /etc/e-smith/web/functions/$TheScriptName

Hope this helps.

Placido Sanchez
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]