From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: April 22, 2002 1:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [e-smith-devinfo] Intrusion Detection System

I'm currently putting together a how-to for using "ACID (Analysis Console
for
Intrusion Databases)" with SNORT. (keeping access limited to SSL and the
admin
user only).

So I don't re-invent the wheel, does anyone have snort (1.8.4 or later)
compiled for the SME 5.1.2 server with/without mysql access? This would very
beneficial and a huge time-saver.

If you're interested in working on this with me, let me know.

Thanks!
Ari