I've noticed a rather high interest in groupware applications as of late and
I came across a howto on the e-smith contrib site from Tyrone Miles on
phprojekt.

It's an excellent web-based application and I've automated a lot of the
installation into an RPM.

A new "how-to" can be found at:
http://www.marari.net/downloads/phprojekt/phprojekt-howto.htm

The RPM is avaible from:
http://www.marari.net/downloads/phprojekt/devinfo-mitel-phpprojekt-1.0-01.no
arch.rpm

And the Source RPM is availabe from:
http://www.marari.net/downloads/phprojekt/devinfo-mitel-phpprojekt-1.0-01.sr
c.rpm

As always, it's GPL and freely distributable. If you have any
questions/comments or want to contrib, please email me.

Cheers!
Ari Novikoff
Marari Network Solutions
http://www.marari.net