Dumb things to take note of for Sherpath installation:
1. Create datbase Sherpath first
2. login = admin password = admin
3. Change the  config/setup/general.config.php
replace FR with en as per instructions in the groupware thread.
4 Login as admin. It will be French.
In the opening screen. Click on the spanner and change language to english.
This got me for about an hour. I couldnt find it anywhere!i have very very poor
french....
5.Everytime you set new preferences for a user you have to re-enter the  password 8
characters long.
6.For the FTP it will drop you in to the users \'home\' directory by default. As much
use as a chocolate teapot for colaboration.
Change /etc/e-smith/templates/etc/proftp/ 05DefaultRoot to:

/home/e-smith/files/ibays/ for access to ibays
This is ONLY if you want your users to access ibays by default.
Maybe bettter to lock them down to one ibay?
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/ibayname/files
More to come
Robert