Here's a URL that explains the Perl DBI for you.
http://www.perl.com/pub/a/1999/10/DBI.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Friedman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2002 3:55 PM
To: Mitel Devinfo List
Subject: Re: [e-smith-devinfo] Perl/CGI Problems

Sorry found the problem....
I need to install 2 rpms:
perl-DBI-1.18-1.i386.rpm
perl-DBD-MySQL-1.2216-4.i386.rpm

Anybody know what they do?
I assume add support for perl/mysql connectiom?

--

Regards
Brandon Friedman

Support for registered customers and partners to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Archives
by mail and http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---