[WARNING] This is for code developers only! [WARNING]

This alpha release of webshare is not complete and does not work! It is
simply a 'foundation' to open discussion with developers and build on.  If
you don't code, this is definitely not for you.

http://myezserver.com/downloads/mitel/alpha/webshare/

devinfo-mitel-webshare-0.0.1-1.noarch.rpm
devinfo-mitel-webshare-0.0.1-1.src.rpm

Many thanks to Jon Blakely for submitting the original panel.  I've edited,
reworked the db entries and added the Add User functionality.  There is
_much_ more to do.  Again, there is _much_ more to do however my time is
limited.  I'm hoping others will be able to continue on from here.  All the
examples are included in the rpm but they all need recoding in perl and
worked into the panel/events/actions etcetera.

When you install the rpm it creates the webshare foundation so simply go to:

https://youdomain.com/webshare

login = webshare
password = developer

This shows you the end result.  Next we need to complete the
panel/events/actions to tie everything together and make it work.

To find all the pieces of the puzzle start with:

# rpm -ql devinfo-mitel-webshare

Then visit the 'Web Shares' panel in the server-manager under Collaboration.
 View/Delete Users is still to be done.  Basically at this point the panel
builds the /home/e-smith/WebShare db only. I was hoping that from the
completed db someone with code experience would find this enough of a base
to take up the challenge and finish the coding.

If not I'll keep plugging away as time permits :-)

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com