On Mon, May 06, 2002 at 02:01:37PM +0200, Brandon Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I remember reading a thread about upgrading to Ext 3 on SME?
>
> Has this been done or are will still testing?

We decided to drop this and focus on the move to 2.4 for a future release.

> Does the SME kernel (2.2.19) include support for Ext3 or do we have to
> recompile?Are there patches for 2.2 to unclude Ext3 support?

ext3 + 2.2 is incompatible with RAID. ext3 appears to be unsafe under 2.2
in other circumstances as well.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Director, Engineering