On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 08:57:56AM +0200, Brandon Friedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Gordon,
>
> The thing is that I didn't really used his source for anything on my
> builds. I t was very much like Charlies skeleton build, I took the
> source and looked at the build to get an idea of what todo.

Great - that's exactly what it's for.

> But basically I changed everyting from the spec file to the actual
> install files, I also used Charlies skeleton build so do it mean I have
> to notify Charlie?

No - you should notify Charlie (or better [EMAIL PROTECTED]) if you have
suggestions for improving the skeleton RPM.

However, it's meant as a base to work from - you don't need to notify
Charlie just because you used it as a base.

> Just want to be clear of my understanding of the GPL licence.....
>
> Like you say, I have made the source available anyway!

Excellent - that's what really counts.

As always, we're happy to host any and all contribs - please send
a request to [EMAIL PROTECTED] so it can be arranged.

Gordon
--
  Gordon Rowell                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Director, Engineering