I've seen a lot of comments regarding this, and finally installed it
tonight.

Nice, Darrell.

I still like the command line version also, habit, mainly.

Thanks for the reminder though. I'm sure it will come in very handy.

By the way. I finally got mimerdesk installed tonight also and have been
playing around with that.

It's a nice system if I can figure out the necesary details for a decent
amount of security. One thing it does do is set up quotas for the
registered users, and the administrator has to do the registering, which
tightens things up a little. The only problem I see at this point is how
to set up fine-grained permissions for administrators of groups. It
appears now that if you let one person adminster a group, that person
can administer all groups. Not good.

Other than that, it is nice!

I'll let the group know what I can figure out, and maybe I will attempt
my first e-smith rpm if it works out to be a decent system.

Regards to all,

John C.