Hi Hsing-Foo,

I have managed to enable access to the page
http://www.companyserver.com/user-manager

but when the user tries to change the password they
get a forbidden Error 403 from the web server.

I think it has something to do with access to cgi-bin
directory, or more specifically access to the
userpassword executable file in that directory.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Richard.

 --- Hsing-Foo Wang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>