Hi Brandon,

> Just had a look at panda antivirus, I see they are developing Panda AV
> for QMail - probably worth a look:
>
> http://www.pandasoftware.com/beta/default_com.asp

  Panda Antivirus works directly in SME, at least without email support. The
problem is they have been in beta for such a long time I cant recall. I dont
know if Panda is going to get serious in their Linux branch, but untill now
they are really lausy (their last virus release is 2 months old and cant
update only the virus database).

  Dont think is a viable alternative yet. SME service link and RAV work
really well and should be considered before this one. It's a pitty since this
is a Spanish company but they are not doing it well enough.

  BTW, avp has lowered a lot their prices. It might be a good alternative as
it offers the possibility to scan web traffic too.

  Regards.

--
Jaime Nebrera Herrera
[EMAIL PROTECTED]