> You'll find an answer to that problem in this thread:
 >
 > http://www.e-smith.org/bboard/read.php?f=3&i=11994&t=11147

Yes this is part of the fix. By placing "0" into the template all mail
is queued on the server.

What also did is create 2 action scripts in the .../actions/ directory
and symlink them to the ip-up and ip-down directory.

When ip goes up - the script echoes 20 into concurrencyremote file
When ip goes down - the script echoes 0 into concurrencyremote file

Thanks to some help from Mitel (Rich), qmail website and alot coffee we
got this to work quite nicely.

Here is what the scripts look like:
S10email-start

#!/bin/sh
    echo 20 > /var/qmail/control/concurrencyremote
    /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail restart

S10email-stop
#!/bin/sh
    echo 0 > /var/qmail/control/concurrencyremote
    /etc/rc.d/init.d/qmail restart

What we like todo is make an adjustment to one of the panel (other email
setting) - add a drop down box that enables and disables this event.

--

Regards
Brandon Friedman