We have been running SME 5.1.2 for over two months
now, and have recently upgraded IMP to version 3.0 -
as per the how to's on www.e-smith.org - but we have a
couple of issues, which I wondered if anyone knew the
fixes to:

1) Save as draft - displays an error message saying it
couldn't be saved (although if you then check the
drafts folder it has worked.

2) In the Drafts folder, there is no way to continue
editing a draft message in order to then send it.
Apparently there is meant to be a link to allow
the user to continue editing the draft message.

3) Is there an easy way for users to pick addresses
whilst composing an e-mail? There don't appear to be
any links to the address book.

4) We often get timeouts whilst using the web
interface, is there a way toimprove/cater for this?

Thanks
Richard.

=====
Regards
Richard

Atmaana Ltd
Unit 1, Blythe Valley Innovation Centre, Solihull, B90 8AJ
Tel: +44 (0)121 506 9222 Fax: +44 (0)121 506 9221
Mobile: 07818 031 401

http://uk.my.yahoo.com