I'm working on getting a contrib together that is a combination of the
following packages:

1) Mailman v2.1b2
2) MHonarc v2.5.5
3) Htdig v2.1.6

I have it all working except for creating the .qmail files and updating the
accounts database.  There is a hook in Mailman to create these entries for
me but it needs to be done in Python (which I currently don't know).  If
anyone is interested in helping out and wants to work with me on this please
contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

-Shad