Laurent Roudier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> I try to build the anaconda rpm, but I get some error :

Hi Laurent.  I know this message is specific to your building the anaconda
rpm.  Sorry can't help you with the error you posted.

If you would not mind, please share with us what your working on?  Are you
building a new/updated iso or install feature?

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com