[WARNING] Use at your own risk on a non-production server only! [WARNING]

Ok folks, I've rebuilt samba-2.2.5-4 for install on both SME 5.1.2 and SME
5.5.  I did not make any changes to the source.  This means I rebuilt on
each SME platform separately and kept all the dependencies the source
required in tact for each platform.

RPMS for both platforms may be found here:

http://myezserver.com/downloads/mitel/beta/samba-2.2.5-4/

To install (on a non-production server for testing only) simply do this:

rpm -Uvh lib*
rpm -Uvh samba*
/etc/rc.d/init.d/smb restart

Darrell May