I have...the only difference is the variable timeout and timehold.....

It differs according from short,medium,long and continuous!

What I am looking at is the is the actual rules.

Those seem to exactly the same as the stock version...

BACK TO DIALD.FILTER - when you indicate to ignore a certain port...i.e.
www - is this defined in my /etc/services?

--

Regards
Brandon Friedman