On Tue, 16 Jul 2002, Darrell May wrote:

> Has anyone tried implementing SME & Outlook's Internet Free/Busy feature?
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q291621

It's part of the servicelink product so isn't appropriate for discussion
here.

> Just thinking out loud....
>
> It appears to me a combination of this feature and one server-based shared
> company.pst file (providing a global contacts list) would be enough to keep
> most Outlook users on SME and happily synching to their PDA's.

.pst file reliance isn't a good idea.  I don't know how it would behave
with multiple users trying to access and write to it at the same time.
Badly I should think. Make that definitely - according to this they can't
be shared:

http://www.exchangefaq.org/outlook/0001.php3

Graeme Robinson - Graenet consulting
www.graenet.com - internet solutions