On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Darrell May wrote:

> Graeme Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> > It's part of the servicelink product so isn't appropriate for discussion
> > here.
>
> Graeme, I'm sure even Mitel would welcome the community to build a
> similar contrib.

It has developed this functionality. Free/Busy scheduling for Outlook is
part of the 5.5 ServiceLink offering but isn't part of the GPL offering.

> Discussing and developing solutions is what devinfo is
> all about.

Yes, but you appeared to be soliciting comments about the servicelink
product which performs this task, which isn't part of the GPL version and
hence inappropriate to this list due to licensing restrictions. My mistake
if you are seeking to develop your own contrib that duplicates this
functionality.

Graeme Robinson - Graenet consulting
www.graenet.com - internet solutions