> > I am unable to login to IMP/Webmail.  IMAP port is open.  IMAP service
> > appears to be running.
> >
> > Does this work for anyone?
>
> I installed the last version of IMP and when I login to IMP, it stops on a
> white page (called ../redirect.php). Then I do "refresh" on my browser, it
asks
> if I want to send the datas again, I say "yes" and it works.
> Same thing when logout.

At the danger of going too far off topic from Darrell's original question,

You are missing Log.php from /usr/share/pear

the blank screen at IMP log-in can be solved by installing this from
http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?pacid=8

If you check your 'messages' log file you get a hint from

httpd: PHP Warning:  Failed opening 'Log.php' for inclusion
(include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde.php
on line 145
httpd: PHP Fatal error:  Undefined class name 'log' in
/home/httpd/html/horde/lib/Horde.php on line 155

regards

Ian