I have been testing the concurrencyremote  settings to hold all outbound mail
until next connection .... it seems to be working ok!

However....I would also like to able to send mail marked as high priority -
immediately. Has anybody done this?

--
Regards
Brandon Friedman

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content
by Modiredi E-mail Virus Protection Service.