Charlie Brady <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> True, but the ruleset is entirely up to you. The rules file used is
> configurable via an environment variable, and can be set differently
> depending on originating IP address.

Charlie, I'd very much appreciate it if you would further share your
expertise.  I think it would be much more effective if you took a look at my
contrib and shared your expertise by showing us code examples of how to to
expand my contrib to make it more effective.

I'm really in need of assistance from anyone with mailfront experience. This
is of course as everyone's time permits.

Darrell May
DMC Netsourced.com
http://myEZserver.com