I finished the first cut of my script last week, and other than moving our
'offsite backup box' offsite, it is in production.   (Which is not to say it
is bug free, although I hope not).  We have around 27 Gig of files, but so
far the daily rsync transfer would generally be between 100-300 MB.

I just need to wait for formal approval from our CEO before posting to the
list.  Should be next week.

Rasjid.