Hi everybody
I'am trying to set Interscan VirusWall on a SME box. As describe in the
Interscan documentation, I put the antivirus as the listener on the port 25
for the mail, I put qmail on port 10025 and I set VirusWall to transfert the
mail to this port. With this configuration, I lost a lot of the qmail
functionalities, that I have to redefine on the antivirus.
I saw a developement on sourceforge "qmail-scanner" that allow the check for
virus directly in the qmail queue. I saw also in a qmail mailinglist, people
using two qmails running and the antivirus between them. Anybody has
experience with VirusWall or qmail-scanner ?
thanks
Laurent