Thanks very much to Abe Loveless for throwing his time into this... I've
certainly not had much as of late as some may have noticed...

At any rate - on to the news:

The snort-acid howto has been updated (long time overdue) and the new
version of ari-mitel-acid takes advantage of the new snort-1.9.0-1 and
snort-mysql-1.9.0-1 including changes to the db structure that the new
modules require.

The current version of ari-mitel-acid has been tested with and runs on
SME Server versions 5.1.2 and 5.5
Hopefully in the very near future, I'll have some time to get cracking
and play with it on version 5.6.

As always, the current how-to is available (along with the rpms and
source rpms too) at:

http://marari.net/downloads/snort/acid-howto.htm

Cheers!
Ari Novikoff
Marari Network Solutions
http://www.marari.net

All inbound and outbound email sent from this
address is scanned using the latest anti-virus
definitions from Symantec.