have two quick question about creating a server-manager panel:

1) Is it required that a server manager panel be written to run in the
e-smith name space (i.e., package e-smith)?  I've noticed that this is
common practice for non-Mitel panels.

2) I've also noticed that most non-Mitel panels call the e-smith::db modules
even though the POD for this modules says it is depreciated.  Is there a
reason folks are using e-smith::db over the newer replacements?

Thank you.

Greg J. Zartman, P.E.
Vice-President

Logging Engineering International, Inc.