On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 06:02:28PM -0000, Darrell May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> I note that e-smith-portforwarding-0.1.0-16.noarch.rpm is not included in
> the iso.  I also don't seem to be able to find this rpm or srpm on
> ftp.e-smith.org either.  This was posted last in 5.6B7/updates and SRPMS on
> Dec 16th, 2002.
>
> Anyone know where e-smith-portforwarding-0.1.0-16.noarch.rpm and source went?

Darrell - a mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" would be far more productive
as we are the only ones who can answer this (since we manage the FTP
site).

I don't see the point in asking a question of over 400 devinfo folks who
can't do anything about it, whether the missing file was intentional
or an oversight (in this case, it was wrongly placed and subsequently
moved into the correct place).

The port forwarding RPM should not have been posted in the 5.6dev area. We
were not planning to add this to the 5.6 release. A much later version
is in Charlie's contrib directory.

> Since we are on the topic, has anyone found any other missing rpms?

I detailed the differences from 5.6beta7 to final here:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/devinfo%40lists.e-smith.org/msg11131.html

Gordon
--
 Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Director, Engineering