Hey all,

I am trying to set up SME as a GW/FW with ip forwarding to two client
servers...

I have added the port forwarding pkgs and configured the it to forward
80 to the web server inside the local net, but test still give me the
firewall SME web server.

Any help would be welcome, as I am stumped.

Shad
"Fortune should have the arbitrant of one-half of our actions, but she
leaves the other half, or a little less, to be governed by ourselves."
- Machiavelli