Bonjour Shad,

Le mardi 11 février 2003 à 03:31:55, vous écriviez :

>> From: "Dan Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>
>> Sure--just install my RPMs of PHP 4.3.0 from my contrib directory on
>> ftp.e-smith.org.  Be warned, though, that since 4.2.x some of the
>> PEAR libraries aren't included in the base PHP distribution; you'll
>> need to install them manually for IMP to work.

SLL> One thing that I have noticed is that upgrading to 4.3.0 breaks twiggi.  v4.2.3
SLL> doesn't.  Just thought I would pass this along for those that are thinking abou
SLL> it.

SLL> -Shad

Upgrading to php4.3.0 break some extensions that were available
with php4.1.2 buit in SME5.6. Here is the list of disapeared
extensions:

- CURL
- PSPELL
- NCURSES
- MBSTRING
- EXIF
- DOMXML
- DBX
- CALENDAR

And something strange in Additional Modules

Module Name
sysvsem
sysvshm

Just wonder to know why is that ?

--
Cordialement,
 Laurent                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]