Hi There,

I'm just looking at updating CDUtils http://cd-utils.sourceforge.net
To support 5.6

In 5.5 it uses mysql-dump-tables, and the corresponding mysql-delete-dumps

My understanding is that these don't exist anymore.

I haven't had a chance to check out a 5.6 install yet, but thought that someone
may be able to save me some time, and point me in the right direction...

Where have the mysql dump actions gone? Have they been replaced?

Cheers
Haydn