Paul,

Hsing Foo Wang will be standing in for me while I'm gone.  He has all the
passwords and knowledge required to make me obsolete :>

The only thing that *may* not happen while I'm gone is restoration of the
pretty CMS interface.  Other than that, it's business as usual.

BTW, we have complete data backups of contribs.org.  In fact, we keep 5 full
daily  backups in rotation.  Our phpwebsite issues have nothing to do with
data integrity.  All contribs and links are safe and restorable in case of
an event that takes out the server and not just a CMS interface.

Have fun while I'm gone, I will :>

-jeff