I am working on a custom server-manger panel that lets me modify additional
settings in squid.conf.  It works great with one exception.whenever
proxy-conf runs it breaks the squid.conf file.  When I expand the template
manually, however, it works fine.  The trouble is that db_get_prop does not
work when the template is expanded by proxy-conf.  Below is the additional
template fragment that I have created.  I have tried this in 5.5, 5.6 and
6.0beta2 all with the results.  Anyone have any ideas?

cache_mem { db_get_prop($confref, "squid", "CacheMem") } MB
cache_dir ufs /var/spool/squid { db_get_prop($confref, "squid", "CacheDir")
} 16 256
maximum_object_size { db_get_prop($confref, "squid", "MaxObjectSize") } KB
minimum_object_size { db_get_prop($confref, "squid", "MinObjectSize") } KB

-James