On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 01:33:20PM +1200, Rob Wellesley - Winux Ltd <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]
> Our experience is that once the windows client "delivers" the print
> job to the server, the job sits in the LP queue till printed. Often,
> as far as the windows client is concerned, it appears to be "printed".
> If a job is unprintable (say because of a windows driver issue) the
> job can clog the LP queue on the SME till removed at command line.

Since you have experienced this (and we haven't), it would be really
helpful if you could determine the complete status of the print queue
before and after the failed job and log a bug with [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,

Gordon
--
 Gordon Rowell                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Director, Engineering