On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 12:41:03PM +0100, Craig Genner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please can this be added to the download page on www.e-smith.org/downloads/.

Ah, that's how that happened! I remember requesting that some time ago
and was surprised to see them contact me out of the blue months later --
but that's apparently from your urging. I imagine a request from within
.uk comes across better than from without.

We've also recently added Sunsite Northern Europe (at Imperial College)
to our mirrors list too, which I suspect UK folks will get good
performance from.

The UK Mirror mirror will be added to the downloads list once I've made
sure they're taking updates as expected.

Thanks for your help in getting that established.

Cheers,

  -Rich

--
Rich Lafferty, System Administrator, NSSG --- +1 613 592 2122 x2513

<stimps>  I think it's like comparing chihuahuas to walls.