Hi,

If I delete a user account on SME6 using the below perl code, I get exit
code 256. The same perl code on SME 5.6 returns 0. In both cases the
account seems to be cleanly deleted. What am I doing wrong, or can I
simply ignore the first byte of the exit code?

#!/usr/bin/perl
use esmith::db;
my %conf;
tie %conf, 'esmith::config';
my %accounts;
tie %accounts, 'esmith::config', '/home/e-smith/accounts';

my $username="test";
db_delete(\%accounts, $username);
my $rc = system("/sbin/e-smith/signal-event", "user-delete", $username);

print $rc;

Regards,
Michiel