Thanks for clarifying Michael.

> That fragment and it's package are part of the commercial
> release. phpSysInfo itself is licensed under the GPL. Make
> use of it as you like. "Recommended upgrade" would be
> incorrect in this case. I'll remove it if it causes
> confusion, and make it available on request.

As for phpSysInfo-2.1-01es6.noarch.rpm, there are a few gpl contribs of
phpSysInfo available that implement phpSysInfo for all SME releases already.
I agree there is no harm in installing the above, but IMO it may get
confusing.  Might be best to remove this rpm from the updates.

Alternately, if Mitel elects to keep the ServiceLink build published the
community should then remove all contrib builds and create a contrib
e-smith-phpSysInfo-x.x-x.noarch.rpm requiring
phpSysInfo-2.1-01es6.noarch.rpm and adding the missing httpd.conf fragment
to implement the above in all gpl releases.

Is this more confusing or better?  If better, I'll offer to build/release
the contrib.

Regards,

Darrell