Thanks for all you hard work, suggestions and cooporation.

May good fortune and succes cross your path.

Regards,
Hsing-Foo

Charlie Brady wrote:
I've moved on to other (still Linux related) duties inside Mitel, and am
no longer leading technical development of the SME server software. But
I'll still be around here, and will be doing some developments of my own
from time to time, which I'll share, as always, via my contrib space. So,
goodbye, and hello! :-)

--
Charlie