That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for (most of my clients are in fact
rather small companies in the ~10 seat range.)  At such time as you are able to
get a contrib bundled together, I'll be happy to benefit from your hard work :)
Of course, providing any feedback along the way that might help yourself or
others with similar needs.  In fact, if there is any research or testing that
can be done to assist, please let me know.

Thanks again,
-Devlyn