simply installing the rpms from the spamassassin rpm downloads page works fine.

I installed those rpms and them floowed the directions in the e-smith forums to get spamassassin working in 6.* and it is working fine.

I really would like a wrapper so I can call amavis and spamassassin from qmail, but calling amavis from qmail and spamassassin from procmail works fine for most of our customers.

Greg Zartman wrote:

I've been using SA 2.6 on my SME 6b3 for at least three weeks now. Works
without a hitch (although spammers are getting smarter by the day :-/ )
Michiel

Yes, but as previously stated, I think some work was done to qmail-spamc in the SA package. If this is the case, simply rebuilding rpms from sourceforge would break spam filtering.

Greg